A Collaborative Approach to Mobility Innovation
American Center for Mobility is a collaborative effort comprised of government, industry and academic organizations focused on accelerating the mobility transportation industry.
Located in Southeast Michigan on over 500-acres at the historic Willow Run site in Ypsilanti, ACM offers:
- Year round opportunities for convening, networking, and partnership marketing.
- Safe platforms for the integration, testing and validation for advanced vehicle technologies
- An innovation and technology campus for the co-location and incubation of mobility companies
- Event and demonstration facilities for entertaining, demonstrating and showcasing vehicle technologies
Smart Mobility Test Center
The ACM is a one-of-a-kind global Smart Mobility Test Center providing a platform for the integration of emerging mobility transportation technologies in intentionally challenging environments. With over 500 acres of variable road systems and customizable test environments, ACM offers:
- Comprehensive Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) network
- World’s first CAV specific 5G Network (AT&T Global Test Bed)
- Closed data network to support testing and product development activities
- Cloud services for high volume data transfer
- Professional engineering services
- Test Equipment
- Private vehicle laboratories
- Technology Toolsets
ACM Event & Demonstration Facilities
The American Center for Mobility (ACM) facility can accommodate multiple vehicles and up to 1000 guests. ACM provides space for automotive, mobility and technology companies to integrate their meetings and conferences with the ability to demonstrate and showcase their vehicle and mobility solutions in safe and configurable environments.Learn More
ACM Innovation & Technology Campus
ACM’s Innovation & Technology Campus is strategically located among leading academic research institutions, and the greatest concentration of automotive industry innovation and talent on the planet.
Co-locate next to ACM’s already established, world-class smart mobility test center where automotive and mobility companies come to research, test, validate and evolve their technologies.Learn More
The ACM research team works with public and private organizations to conduct important and scientific activities related to mobility technologies. Providing technical expertise coupled with the right kind of curiosity, ACM can leverage the use of its’ smart mobility test center to help research institutions develop technical plans and drive the execution to ensure research results are comprehensive and accurate.
The ACM is regarded as a leader in research and development of emerging mobility technologies, recipients of multiple technical research grants from the US government. ACM research also works with universities and major automotive companies.