Send me news from the American Center for Mobility.
Webinar: ACM & Mcity OS
The Mcity cloud-based Operating System is specifically built for creating and executing Connected and Automated Vehicle technical use case scenarios. Especially valuable when smart infrastructure and intelligent transportation systems (ITS) are involved, ACM is the first company to license and integrate this rigorous tool with both simulated and physical test infrastructure (Read Press Release), including functionality such as:
- Visual programming of repeatable, complex test scenarios
- Ability to handle large volumes of vehicles, both virtual and real OBUs
- Vulnerable road user visualization and coordination, including robotic proxy platforms
- Weather alerts and data recording
- Durable connections across a variety of wireless technologies
- Support for additional / dynamic road layouts, precise placement of static test features (cones, traffic signs, obstacles, etc.)
- Complex behavior in easy-to-use trigger blocks (e.g., time of arrival)
- Pedestrian mobile application for ground truth measurements
Join ACM and Mcity February 3, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. EST as they discuss what Mcity OS is, how it works and the value and efficiencies it brings to CAV test engineers as they work to validate new mobility technologies.