Smart Parking Standards Committee
Send me news from the American Center for Mobility.
American Center for Mobility Smart Parking Standards Committee
The goals of the American Center for Mobility’s Smart Parking Standards Committee are to:
- Provide a neutral convening platform for industry, standards and government organizations to collectively discuss standardization needs of emerging parking, logistics and EV charging infrastructure technologies, and to
- Understand, educate and influence smart parking-related standards that are needed for the scaling and standardization of emerging parking technologies, logistics and EV charging infrastructure technologies.
The American Center for Mobility Smart Parking Standards Committee will focus on a variety of outputs, including:
- Identifying existing standards organizations that are working on emerging parking standards-related topics
- Partnering with select organizations and suggest direction and guidelines
- Coordinating and sponsoring projects for standards verification and validation
- Maintaining an ongoing global perspective
Participate in the accelerated development of standards and suggested regulation terminology concerning parking, logistics and EV charging infrastructure technologies.
This committee meets once per month, with ongoing activities throughout the month. The next six dates:
- March 29, 2022
- April 26, 2022
- May 31, 2022
- June 28, 2022
- July 26, 2022
- August 30, 2022
Join the Committee
If you are interested in being a part of this committee, please use the ACM Contact Form:CONTACT FORM