Send me news from the American Center for Mobility.
Connect with us!
Michigan Mobility Connect
June 22, 2021
|The American Center for Mobility and the State of Michigan Office of Future Mobility & Electrification have partnered together in this virtual event to highlight new activities in CAV technology and testing, and to shed light on challenges and solutions test engineers are working on. Though the future of autonomous technology comes with many promises and possibilities, a lot of work is still needed for self-driving cars to safely maneuver under various conditions. Join us on June 25, 2021 at 10:00am for a virtual event with live speakers, discussions and demonstration of technologies, tools and approaches to CAV testing challenges.|
· American Center for Mobility
· State of Michigan – Office of Future Mobility & Electrification
· Deloitte Digital – Unmet Needs of AV Development & Commercialization
· VSI Labs – Gathering On-Road Sensor Data
· Western Michigan University – AV Perception Testing in Adverse Weather Conditions
· Intertek Transportation Technologies – Improving Automated System Performance In All Conditions
· Toyota – Automated Vehicle Testing for Adverse Weather
· dRISK – The New Model For Driverless AVs: Develop On Edge Cases Only
Sponsored by: Business Leaders for Michigan
Click here to register: REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY