Proving Grounds Maintenance Technician: ACM powered by Intertek
- Support facility operation, maintenance, and grounds keeping activities.
- Support Operations with contractor and easement holder coordination.
- Support engineering and client activities.
- Maintain site vehicle and equipment fleet.
- Tool and equipment research, procurement, and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats.
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties.
- Must be customer focused and quality driven.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Desired experience in one or more of the following areas. Heavy equipment operation, equipment repair. Facility maintenance experience including installations and repairs. Mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, minor electrical repair. Welding, fabrication, automotive repair and fleet management. Grounds management including lawn and snow management.
SEND RESUME TO:
- Dennis Winslow: [email protected]