Proving Grounds Engineering Technician: ACM Powered by Intertek
- Support project related engineering activities.
- Test vehicle setup, instrumentation, test execution support.
- Data acquisition, management and high-level analysis.
- Tool and equipment research, procurement, maintenance and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Competency in one of the following areas: Mechanical, electrical, computers/software, vehicle testing.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats.
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties.
- Must be customer focused and quality driven.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Desired experience in one or more of the following areas. Mechanical and/or automotive electrical, automotive testing, vehicle instrumentation including sensors, software, GPS/RTK equipment. Test targets and testing robotics. Vehicle build-up and integration experience. Proving ground experience. Performance driving. Field operational testing and fleet management. Prototyping, fabrication, machining, electrical wiring, soldering, print/schematic reading. Data acquisition. Computer literacy/proficiency. Electric Vehicle (EV) experience. Automotive development and manufacturing process knowledge. ADAS/Active Safety experience a plus.
SEND RESUME TO:
- Dennis Winslow: [email protected]