Proving Grounds Engineer: ACM powered by Intertek
- Support engineering projects and related activities.
- Test and development tasks to support internal capability development and external customer support.
- Project management and execution.
- Support proving ground operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in mechanical, electrical, computer or other related engineering degree or equivalent demonstrated through historical work experience related to project management, mechanical, electrical, computers, vehicle testing, automotive development, proving ground experience, or other proficiency in technical areas related to engineering, manufacturing, research and development.
- Competency in one of the following areas: Mechanical, electrical, computers/software, vehicle testing.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats.
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties.
- Must be customer focused and quality driven.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Desired experience in one or more of the following areas. Mechanical and/or automotive electrical, automotive testing, vehicle instrumentation including sensors, software, GPS/RTK equipment. Test targets and testing robotics. Vehicle build-up and integration experience. Proving ground experience. Performance driving. Field operational testing and fleet management. Prototyping, fabrication, machining, electrical wiring, soldering, print/schematic reading. Data acquisition. Computer literacy/proficiency. Electric Vehicle (EV) experience. Automotive development and manufacturing process knowledge.
- A plus if any experience related to the following: ADAS/Active Safety, Connected and Automated (CAV,) Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS,) simulation, HIL/SIL, Linux, Python, JSON, API, ROS, Autoware, AV perception and autonomy stacks, camera/lidar/radar, V2V/V2X communications and applications.
SEND RESUME TO:
- Dennis Winslow: [email protected]