Send me news from the American Center for Mobility.
ACM Industry Advisory Board Standards Committee: 2020 Report Review Webinar March 31, 2021 2:00 p.m. ET
Join the ACM Industry Advisory Board Standards Committee in review of the 2020 activities and results focused on the evaluation, testing and recommendations made to governing automotive standards bodies on Connected and Automated Vehicle technologies. Learn about their approach and results, ask questions, and see what is in store for 2021.
- AV / ADAS Standards Matrix
- NHTSA ADAS Draft Research Test Procedures
- UL4600 Standard for Evaluation of Autonomous Products
Moderated by Scott McCormick, President of CVTA
Panelists include ACM IAB Standards Committee Members:
- Ralph Buckingham, Intertek Transportation Technologies
- Levasseur Tellis, Ford Motor Company
- George Nicols, Toyota Motors NA
- Samuel Beckett, Intertek Transportation Technologies
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET